The AKG C5 Cardioid Condenser Vocal Microphone will make your voice cut through the loudest mix – on any stage. Its cardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback and has been optimized for use with in-ear personal monitor systems.
The gold plated transducer case not only gives the microphone a sophisticated esthetic touch but also makes the transducer extremely resistant to corrosion and humidity. The result is superior audio performance.
Requires phantom power.
– Rugged condenser microphone for vocal miking on stage
– Extremely resilient, spring-steel wire-mesh cap for extra impact resistance
– Built-in windscreen/pop filter for effective suppression of pop and breath noise
– Transducer shock mount reduces handling and cable noise
– Frequency-independent cardioid polar response for high gain before feedback
– PB 1000 Presence Boost attachment for optimum intelligibility of speech
– Polar pattern: Cardioid
– Frequency response: 65-20,000 Hz
– Sensitivity: 4 mV/pa (-48 dBV )
– Maximum sound pressure level: 140/145 dB SPL, (for 1%/3% THD)
– Equivalent noise level: 25 dB-A
– Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 69 db
– Impedance: <= 200 ohms
– Recommended load impedence: >= 2000 ohms
– Current consumption: typ. 3 mA
– Power ment: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596
– Connector: 3-pin XLR
– Finish: matte grayish blue
– Dimensions (length x diameter): 7.3″ x 2.0″, (185.2 mm x 51 mm)
– Net weight: 12.2 oz, (345 g)
– Standard accessories: Microphone bag, PB 1000 presence boost adaptor, SA 45 stand adapter